EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators
EarthRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

didnt expect this to happen :/

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1didnt expect this to happen :/ Empty Re: didnt expect this to happen :/ Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:05 am

mr freake

mr freake
New To Forums
New To Forums

lmao aslong as the computer is alright.

2didnt expect this to happen :/ Empty Re: didnt expect this to happen :/ Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:05 am

adam

adam
Post Beginner
Post Beginner

wow u seroius?
thats insaine jocolor

3didnt expect this to happen :/ Empty Re: didnt expect this to happen :/ Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:52 am

Toadies

Toadies
Minimum Poster
Minimum Poster

that sucks bro.

http://www.myspace.com/superbigmuff

4didnt expect this to happen :/ Empty Re: didnt expect this to happen :/ Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:16 am

Firezone99

Post Beginner
Post Beginner

You care about whether is your computer alright or not and not your house...wow.
Anyways,lucky to be alive.

5didnt expect this to happen :/ Empty Re: didnt expect this to happen :/ Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am

ichigo

ichigo
Post Beginner
Post Beginner

my dad is a drug dealer and i was staying the weekend at his house cause my parents are divprced, and someone broke in while i was in the garage, so creepy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum