EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators
EarthRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Empty my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:14 am

Clockwork

New To Forums
New To Forums

Name:dylan wilson

In-game name: Clockwork

Hours played each day? I usally play alot...half a day even.

Vouches (from other plays, i want to see pictures, not text): I have alot that say i should be mod...vouches are at bottom.

What experience you have? (don't mention other servers) I know alot about the game.Ive played alot...i have alot of exprince i worked hard a high levle and im a ownezoom in edit resize rotate auto-fix remove red-eye crop add text see much more …

why do you want to be your staff?: becasue i like helping people.i donte un used items.i help and give them hints.

If i didnt give you staff would you quit? no because its the best game ever!i wouldnt quit i qould coontuie to help people with out mod or global mod..

Vouche is below!!

my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Untitled-1

my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Untitled-2

my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Untitled3

my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Untitled4

my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Untitled8

my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Untitled5

my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Untitled6

my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Untitled7

[img]my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Untitled[/img]

Last edited by Clockwork on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

2my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Empty Re: my applicatoin for mod.-Clockwork Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:31 am

Falcon

Falcon
Owner
Owner

Your application will be on hold due to you not having enough/or any vouches, please update this when you do get vouches.

Thnak you, Falcon.

https://earthv2.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum