EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators
EarthRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Staff Application.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Staff Application. Empty My Staff Application. Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 am

bloodwolf45

New To Forums
New To Forums

Name: Lars

In-game name: Grey Lark

Hours played each day? 2-5

What experience do I have? (don't mention other servers): I was a moderator for Blizzard on World of Warcraft, I've had runescape mod experience, I understand and enforce rules and have knowledge of computer, serial, and programing expertise so I can give advice or help when needed, I'm also fluent in four languages and I can calm problems when needed.

Why do I want to be on your staff?: I find the current staff lacking or refusing to help or do mod duties, that I wish to help new players or atleast enforce rules, when people are clearly unfair, cheating or just plain deplorable.

If I don't give you staff will I quit? I haven't quit so far, and I don't plan to yet.

Vouches (from other plays, i want to see pictures, not text):
My Staff Application. Screen04[img]My Staff Application. Screen06[/img]

Last edited by bloodwolf45 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

2My Staff Application. Empty Re: My Staff Application. Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:32 am

Falcon

Falcon
Owner
Owner

Your application will be on hold due to you not having enough/or any vouches, please update this when you do get vouches.

Thnak you, Falcon.

https://earthv2.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum