EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators
EarthRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what other pc games do you guys play?

+4
Searth
ichigo
Toadies
Okami
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what other pc games do you guys play? Empty what other pc games do you guys play? Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:01 am

Okami

Okami
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

I play more then i care to count but to name a few. World of warcraft (private servers and retail.) Combat arms Left 4 dead Dragonfable diablo II Ut 2k4 and 3 ragnarok online and a lot more. plus i'll post a couple vids of me in WoW and Ro Very Happy

2what other pc games do you guys play? Empty Re: what other pc games do you guys play? Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:49 am

Toadies

Toadies
Minimum Poster
Minimum Poster

I play Age of empires 3. Online.

http://www.myspace.com/superbigmuff

3what other pc games do you guys play? Empty Re: what other pc games do you guys play? Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:55 am

Okami

Okami
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

not tried that yet i'm not that good at rts games i start building up my army and get bored lol.

ichigo

ichigo
Post Beginner
Post Beginner

my favorite pc game doesn't have online play but rocks nonetheless

it's Elder scrolls: Oblivion

BEST GAME EVER!!!
I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!
BEST GAME EVER!!!

Toadies

Toadies
Minimum Poster
Minimum Poster

im_actaully_okay_at_rts_i_owned_halo_wars_as_well_Surprised

Okami

Okami
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

:O i haven't gotten to play that one yet got distracted by oblivion when i went to get it lmao

7what other pc games do you guys play? Empty Re: what other pc games do you guys play? Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:36 am

Searth

Searth
Minimum Poster
Minimum Poster

pretty much everything mike does hopefully RE 5 soon >.> oh and TF2

Toadies

Toadies
Minimum Poster
Minimum Poster

Oblivion is beast.

Searth

Searth
Minimum Poster
Minimum Poster

Toadies wrote:Oblivion is beast.

aye it is i have more hours on there than i would like to admit but still not the best evaaar

10what other pc games do you guys play? Empty COD Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:28 pm

maddturk4lyf

New To Forums
New To Forums

Call of Duty 4 and 5 online are absoulute sick games.

Any one here love/like call of duty.

Also there is a game called counterstrike which also kicks backside!>> lol

11what other pc games do you guys play? Empty Re: what other pc games do you guys play? Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Searth

Searth
Minimum Poster
Minimum Poster

maddturk4lyf wrote:Call of Duty 4 and 5 online are absoulute sick games.

Any one here love/like call of duty.

Also there is a game called counterstrike which also kicks backside!>> lol

call of duty 4 warsent that awsome to me but i didnt have online call of duty 5 sucked both ways and counter strike is awsome

12what other pc games do you guys play? Empty cod 5 Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:45 am

bluefire28

New To Forums
New To Forums

cod 5 all the way cause they ngot zombie maps!!!! haha PS3 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce Very Happy

13what other pc games do you guys play? Empty Re: what other pc games do you guys play? Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:15 am

ichigo

ichigo
Post Beginner
Post Beginner

well, now modern warfare 2 is out Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
good hunting everyone.

14what other pc games do you guys play? Empty Re: what other pc games do you guys play? Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:18 am

Connor

Global Mod
Global Mod

i only play halo pretty much i dont spend alot of time on my comp

15what other pc games do you guys play? Empty Re: what other pc games do you guys play? Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Xx sniper xX

Xx sniper xX
Server Mod
Server Mod

Meh i play random games like halo custom edition, plants vs zombies (you get to kill michael jackson :p) and cooking games, or i just get off and watch TV Exclamation

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

BTW connor lied, he plays he comp more now Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum