EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators
EarthRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone wanna join my pking clan?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1anyone wanna join my pking clan? Empty anyone wanna join my pking clan? Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:05 am

adam

adam
Post Beginner
Post Beginner

hi guys ima make a pking clan called LoL* (cod clan) and yer so if u wanna join just chuchk ur name down. then we go pwn some nooobs

2anyone wanna join my pking clan? Empty Re: anyone wanna join my pking clan? Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:24 am

Searth

Searth
Minimum Poster
Minimum Poster

i do not approve of noobpwning

3anyone wanna join my pking clan? Empty Re: anyone wanna join my pking clan? Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:24 am

adam

adam
Post Beginner
Post Beginner

:O why>?

4anyone wanna join my pking clan? Empty Re: anyone wanna join my pking clan? Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:25 am

Searth

Searth
Minimum Poster
Minimum Poster

i have a higher respect and i need a challenge

5anyone wanna join my pking clan? Empty Re: anyone wanna join my pking clan? Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:32 am

adam

adam
Post Beginner
Post Beginner

lol there must be something wrong with this cause its had 900+ veiws

6anyone wanna join my pking clan? Empty Re: anyone wanna join my pking clan? Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:33 am

Searth

Searth
Minimum Poster
Minimum Poster

i challange you then :O

7anyone wanna join my pking clan? Empty Re: anyone wanna join my pking clan? Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:38 am

adam

adam
Post Beginner
Post Beginner

deal! jocolor

8anyone wanna join my pking clan? Empty Re: anyone wanna join my pking clan? Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:40 am

Searth

Searth
Minimum Poster
Minimum Poster

k any time any place (when im not busy and or at school)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]