EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EarthRealm
Welcome to EarthRealm Forums. The Administrators of these Forums, ask you to Log - In before Acces to the Forums. If you do Not have a account, Please click Register.

Thank you,

EarthRealm Administrators
EarthRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

any good....

+2
zezamaniac
Medi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1any good.... Empty any good.... Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:16 am

Medi

New To Forums
New To Forums

Just wonder what you people think of the server.... trying to figure out if I should trust the one and only falcon... I dislike Joining a server that fails within a month ..... like that last server i was admin for.

2any good.... Empty Re: any good.... Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:12 am

zezamaniac

zezamaniac
New To Forums
New To Forums

Well... apparently this server didnt go down in a month so... u know... yeah... (not much of help) I think this server is pretty good

3any good.... Empty Re: any good.... Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Firezone99

Post Beginner
Post Beginner

It is kinda good to me in terms of the formating of the Forums,I don't play the Server.
I am on another Server and I am a Forum Moderator there.
It is up and running for 4 months plus now.
This Server just need more people to join to get more potential Moderators and more experienced RSPS players to spice up the Forums.
I am not saying the Moderators are doing a bad job in case some of you misunderstands me.

4any good.... Empty Re: any good.... Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:22 pm

Tag1234

Server Mod
Server Mod

This server won't go down within in a month. Falcon just bought a VPS and if anything, the server will just keep getting better

5any good.... Empty Re: any good.... Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Trust

Trust
Server Mod
Server Mod

we are slowly getting people but it will get up there

6any good.... Empty Re: any good.... Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:06 am

deer

deer
New To Forums
New To Forums

i think this server is very well coded and very successfull we may not have many people at the moment but we will and we will also be one of the coolest servers once we get more people.

santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum